Count on us for a quick response from our mechanical trade professionals.|
Duct Booster Fans,
Getting more pressure out of your HVAC System.
Mechanical work and the latest in technology.
Draft inducers, inline duct
blowers, boosting the air flow.
Ask us about draft inducers (for fossil fuel gases), and inline duct
fans for boosting the air flow in hard to heat or hard to cool rooms.
From industrial mechanical maintenance services to the small residential jobs we are the quick and reliable contractors.|
Call us for a free estimate and some quality advice for any HVAC or electrical situation.
- contractors & mechanics, automatics, machinery, pipefitting, sheet metal, piping, repairs HVAC,
industrial plumbing, process pipe, welding services, engineering services, custom fabrications and pipefitting.
Duct Booster, Centrifugal, In-line, Fits Duct Diameter 5 to 8 Inch Diameter or Rectangular Ducts as Shallow as 3 1/4 In,
CFM @ 0.000-In SP 275, Max Inlet Temp 200 Deg F, Voltage 115, 60 Hz, Single Phase, Max Amps 0.51, Bearing Type Sleeve, Length 7 In,
Width 9 1/2 In, Height 8 3/4 In, Mounting Position Motor Shaft Horizontal, Includes Mounting Template.|
Ask us about any mechanical problems.
The amount and percentage of air leaking from the ductwork.
- Inconsistent temperature variations throughout the home.
- Air flow levels for each room.
- Proper sizing of return air grilles.
Backdraft and combustion safety hazard potential for fireplaces, furnaces, and gas heater rooms and closets.
- Manual repair needs of air duct system.
We have the experience and economic know-how
to recommend corrections to any existing system.
Many different makes and models of duct fan are available to suit different duct sizes, types, and applications. They are
generally easy to install and may come with extras such as speed control. To get the most efficient performance from a duct booster fan
it should be located near the outlet end of a duct. Emergency power generators, We offer professional support for telephone system service, video surveillance,
and electrical service. Electrical repairs for your home or business, electrical work for large commercial and industrial properties and
electrical service for your high-voltage needs.
Informative online support for: Energy conservation and environmental service. Heating
and cooling diagnostics, We have a host of network services (companies that work with us online) these are just a few:
fire extinguisher service, fire sprinklers, etc.
Gas Propane, Electric Heaters, Electrical Outlets,
Electrical Panel, Electrical Protection, Electrical Service Upgrade, Emergency Lighting,
Energy Saving, Exit Signs, Fire Alarms, Generators, Gutters,
Heating - Gas / Air.
- Design Build Services
- Project Consultation
- Industrial Process Piping
- Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Installations
- Specialized and Certified Welding
- AutoCAD Capabilities
- Fabrication/Metal Working
- Acoustical Ceiling System
- Planned Maintenance Agreements.
- Temperature Controls-Design and Implementation
- Backflow Preventer Certification
- Commercial and Industrial Electrical Installations
- Underground Installations
- Site Utilities
- Telecommunications System Design
- Fiber Optic/Data Installation and Testing
- Fire Alarm, Security, Video, and Sound Systems
- Highway Lighting, Site Lighting, and Facility Lighting
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Wiring
- Conveyor Power and Control Wiring
- Switchgear New and Complete Change-Out.
- Mechanical contractors & mechanics.
refrigeration, plumbing, designs, industrial plumbing, Philly, Philadelphia, PA
Contact us about motors, belts, pulley, fan, exhaust fan, air handler, Refrigeration services, plumbing, designs, industrial plumbing
|Crawl space ventilation is critical to the health of your home and its occupants. Mold, mildew,
and radon are all hazards that often exist in crawl spaces. Not only are these harmful to the occupants of a home, but they can also be
destructive to your home. Wood and insulation rot is common in un-vented crawl spaces. These often damp spaces can also be a haven for
termites, wood-boring beetles, and other bugs. Even plumbing fixtures can corrode and rust under constantly damp conditions. This wet,
humid environment is not good for all these reasons; definitely something one would not want as, literally, the foundation of
Affordably priced and installs fast with simple
| Reduces cold air drafts through windows, doors, |
fireplaces caused by excessive negative pressure.
| Automatic regulated control of incoming fresh, combustion air.
|| Light indicates IN-FORCER is operating properly.|
| Uses indoor air to temper outdoor air for increased comfort.
|| Interlock shuts down burner if intake elbow is |
blocked or performance is significantly reduced.
| Damper closes during off cycles to prohibit cold
air entry and warm air loss.
| Helps replace air vented by exhaust fans,|
| Reduces negative pressure, a major cause of flue |
gas spillage and radon gas entry.
1. Initial Service / Work Set Up / Travel for Service - $85.00
2. Inline Booster Fan Replacement Only - assembled and installed at an existing location - $375.00
3. Inline Booster Fan New Installation Only - customers unit assembled and installed at a proper location with power circuit - $675.00
4. Inline Booster Fan Supply and Install - our unit assembled and installed at a proper location with power circuit - $900.00
5. Inline Booster Fan Accessories - Timer, Dual Speed, HVAC Fan Relay, Thermostat, etc.
Additional as per email Quotation ??
Free online estimating services...giving you costs, ideas, options and
alternatives by email.
Boost and maximize airflow. Circulate air from any source wood, coal or corn burning stove.
Great for Greenhouses and Hydroponics gardens. Boost your return air to gravity flow furnace. Installs into any shape duct!
Round, Square, Rectangle and Flex.
Manayunk and Roxborough
Philadelphia - The Most Information for Every Property Concern begins right